EHN-Canada’s dedicated treatment team takes the time to understand each client personally. The Edgewood Health Network (EHN) Canada offers a unique approach to the treatment of addiction and related mental health disorders across the country. We offer a wide range of options, depending on each individual’s specific needs.
We are currently seeking an ADDICTIONS PSYCHIATRIST for 4 days/week.
Duties include evaluation and treatment in residential addiction setting, particularly with clients presenting with mood and anxiety, PTSD, personality disorders and substance use disorders.
- Knowledge and experience with the psychological and physical symptoms associated with withdrawal and trauma required.
- Successful candidates must hold or be eligible for independent practitioner registration with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC and hold certification or be eligible for certification with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Previous work in residential / inpatient setting considered an asset.
- ASAM Certification an asset.
- Mental Health and Addictions experience preferred.
Competitive salary options available.
Interested physicians are invited to email, fax or mail, their current curriculum vitae to:
Lena Taylor, Human Resources Department 2121 Boxwood Road
Nanaimo, BC Canada, V9S 4L2
For more information about EHN-CANADA, visit www.edgewoodhealthnetwork.com