Bellwood Health Services is a nationally recognized, accredited Addiction Treatment Centre, with over 35-year history of serving Canadians from across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned, multi-disciplinary team that is focused on quality care, by using best practice treatment, teamwork and respect. Bellwood is currently looking for two casual Administrative Assistant(s)/Receptionist(s).
The staff member(s) are responsible for switchboard/reception duties and relief. The staff member(s) will assist with administrative duties in the assigned Department and switchboard/reception Bellwood Health Services Inc. The staff member(s) are responsible for inputting client inquiry information into the database. This individual undertakes any other duties as assigned by their direct supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Switchboard – handle incoming/outgoing and inter-office calls.
- Daily switchboard coverage. Additional relief coverage as required for staff breaks, vacation, sickness etc.
- Reception – Receiving and directing visitors and clients in a professional and comforting manner.
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Taking messages for clients
- Making Name Tags + client stickers
- Processing Doctors’ orders
- Faxing/Emailing/Phone requests for records to outside facilities, hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Scanning, copying and data entry of received records/reports in to KIPU
- Updating Client info/file in KIPU
- Backup for Medical Records and Unit Clerk
- Booking outside appointments of clients
- Booking Wagon Appointments
- Other duties as assigned
- Shifts will vary – days/evenings and weekends
- University graduate or college diploma
- 1-3 years of administrative experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High level of creativity
- Independent worker, self-starter
What We Offer::
- Competitive compensation package
- A friendly and fun working environment
- On-going learning and professional development
- Internal growth and opportunities
- High level of creativity
- • Company-funded celebrations and more!
Note: These positions are part of the USW membership
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Human Resources Department, at [email protected]. We will also accept resumes via mail. For further information, please visit our website at www.bellwood.ca.
Bellwood Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, EHN Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.