Bellwood Health Services is a nationally recognized, accredited Addiction Treatment Centre, with over 35-year history of serving Canadians from across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned, multi-disciplinary team that is focused on quality care, by using best practice treatment, teamwork and respect. Bellwood is hiring multiple Admission Representatives in the Admissions Department.
The Admissions Representative is the initial contact person for individuals, corporations, mental health professionals, etc. wishing to obtain information related to Edgewood Health Network programs and services. As a brand ambassador for EHN Canada, the Admissions Counsellor plays an integral role by obtaining preliminary client information and screening for suitability of an admission to one of our facilities. The Admissions Representative will respond to inbound inquiries with appropriate recommendations and work towards filling available beds across EHN Canada. The Admissions Counsellor uses consultative selling, while providing emotional support to potential clients, with the goal of providing seamless entry into inpatient treatment for those struggling with mental health and/or addiction issues. We service clients across Canada and shifts vary according to business needs.
Job Function and Duties:
- Answers inquiry calls/chats/emails/faxes in a timely manner and assesses eligibility for further assessment or admission of potential clients.
- Provides information on programs and services available across the Edgewood Health Network or provides information/referral to external providers as appropriate.
- Conducts tours with prospective clients where appropriate and answers questions concerning program with family and friends.
- Conducts structured intakes and completion of financial and administrative forms as necessary.
- Proactively case manages clients. This includes communicating with client, family, referents, other health care professionals or organizations, legal professionals, and other external parties, as required.
- Documents all communication with clients, family, and referents in CRM /EMR.
- Act as liaison for community referral agents i.e. EAP representatives, occupational health organizations, advising of a client’s arrival and providing documentation as needed.
- Completes intake or admission documentation, consents or other forms as required
- Prepare and maintain client files.
- Maintain open communication with other interdisciplinary team members regarding client cases and attend team meetings as required.
- Books pre-admission medicals with a physician, as required.
- Preparing reports, data management including data entry as required.
- Is flexible to the changing demands of the business unit, including changes in process or the addition of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Staff will work a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings, weekends, holidays and on-call.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma (Addictions/Mental Health or Business preferred).
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience, or relevant experience in addictions/mental health.
- Highly skilled communicator, fluent in English, with a strong ability to interact effectively with all potential clients. Bilingual (French) considered an asset.
- Self-motivated, with a drive for over-performance and a strong desire to help people in crisis.
- Proven success in overachieving quotas and targets.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills.
- Ability to build pipeline and achieve acquisition/revenue targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence (written and verbal).
- Experience (professional or otherwise) in the field of addiction/mental health
- Personal involvement/experience with/in recovery is an asset
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A company paid Benefits Plan – RRSP match
- On-going learning and professional development
- Internal growth and opportunities
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Company-funded celebrations and more!
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Human Resources Department, at [email protected] We will also accept resumes via mail. For further information, please visit our website at www.bellwood.ca.
Bellwood Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, EHN Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.