EHN Canada is a national network of private addiction and mental health treatment centres with over 75+ years of restoring Canadian lives. We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager for 12-18 months contract. The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for ideating, executing, and reporting on marketing initiatives that support referral patient acquisition. The role includes working with digital marketing specialists, managing creative freelancers, and collaborating with the business development team. Our ideal candidate has managed digital marketing teams and a proven track record developing B2B pipeline using email marketing, webinars, digital ads, social media, conferences, and press releases.
Responsible for ad campaigns with collaboration from the creative team (designer, copywriter, PPC specialist, and other members of the marketing team for input (SEO, forms, Salesforce, etc.)
Overseeing ad campaigns, including but not limited to: Ideation and scheduling, coordination with BD team for topics and messaging, editing content and ongoing monitoring and management of campaign performance
Manages webinars including, but not limited to coordination of speakers and presentations, scheduling and ideation, applying for CEU credits from relevant organizations and conducting standard post-webinar follow-up
Maintains email marketing lists of contacts, ensures to edit content and collaborate with Bellwood team for topics and messaging.
Takes charge of press releases and media, collaborates with Blend PR to maximize coverage and secures potential interview candidates for journalists (alumni)
Manages all aspects of conferences and events from research and planning to seeking out speaking opportunities and coordinating appropriate speakers, ideating on appropriate topics, providing discussion points and/or summaries of talks
Seeks out valuable opportunities to reach useful audiences, work out pricing and budgeting, contracting for media buy
- Demonstrated 2-3 years of email marketing campaign design and execution using Hubspot or similar platform
- Experience with webinar management (2-3 years)
- Experience with digital ad campaigns (2-3 years)
- Proven track record with salesforce use (1-2 years)
- Experience with managing a team of digital marketing specialists and creatives (1-2 years)
- Exceptional written communication
- Canadian healthcare experience in behavioural or addiction treatment is an asset
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, Healthcare Operations, Engineering, Health Sciences, or similar technical field