EHN Canada is a nationally recognized, accredited network of Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Centres. EHN Canada is currently recruiting for a Corporate Care Specialist (can work out of Toronto or Nanaimo locations) to join a seasoned, interprofessional team that is focused on quality care, by using best practice treatment, teamwork and respect.
Reporting to the National Director – Admissions, the Corporate Care Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of tailored service offerings to the corporate referrers of the Edgewood Health Network and to offer them valuable return to work recommendations. They will create and maintain individualized service standards for each referring organization and liaise with their employees while attending treatment in/at our facilities to assure that standards are being met. They will produce custom reporting, return to work and discharge plans (or other reports as necessary) based on the organization’s needs and expectations. This role is specific to clients referred into EHN Outpatient Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception of new service request calls/leads or service inquiry calls/leads from corporate referrers.
- Evaluation of organizational needs in regards to communication, reporting and return to work recommendations.
- Case coordination with client’s HR, Union, Insurer or other involved party.
- Liaising with client’s care team to ensure proper documentation and reporting is followed and to collaborate on client/referent issues that arise
- Admission planning and preparation.
- Processing of admission of employees to treatment center and explanation of employer expectations during treatment.
- Liaising between employee and corporate referrers during treatment duration.
- Frequent written and/or verbal update reports given to corporate referrers on case progress.
- Management of patient consents to share medical information.
- Preparation of return to work recommendations 3 week prior to patient discharge.
- Quality assurance calls and survey gathering on all discharged cases.
- Maintain an accounting of activity in account management system (Salesforce) and in the EMR (KIPU).
- Working with the Admissions/Intake as necessary.
- Accompanying the Business Development Representatives during client meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health, Nursing, Counseling or connected field, or relevant experience
- Five or more years experience in, or a demonstrated aptitude for case management.
- Familiarity with, or experience in the healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, presentation, and written.
- Experience with Salesforce (or another CRM) a significant asset.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. The ability to collaborate across departments is essential.
- A self-directed, creative team player.
- Proven ability to identify and develop key customer relationships with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and demonstrated effective time management skills.
This is a temporary full time contract of 12 months.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Human Resources Department, at [email protected]. We will also accept resumes via mail. For further information, please visit our website at www.bellwood.ca