EHN Canada is a national network of addiction treatment centres with over 75+ years of restoring Canadian lives. We need an experienced digital marketer to help us better connect to people who need mental health and addiction treatment. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with the Digital Marketing team to help create and measure campaigns that will increase awareness of, and admissions into, our growing program offerings.
Your work will help more people get life-saving treatment.
Who You Are
You’re a meticulous go-getter who always looks for the most efficient way of doing things. You can learn new things quickly and are not afraid to take on new tasks. You’re naturally curious and like to find out answers. You’re a natural goal-setter and like to push your own limits in order to grow. Teamwork is second nature to you and you look to lift others up around you. You love being a subject matter expert in digital marketing, and you’re always ahead of changes in trends. You’re hungry, driven, and looking for opportunities to grow.
About the Team
We’re encouraged to take risks, fail fast, and disrupt the status quo. We go sailing, do (virtual) escape rooms, and eat pizza together. There’s always snacks in the office and we hold flexible hours–we respect that team players get the work done. Everyone has a voice and high performers are rewarded. Each member of the team wears many hats; we are supported in developing new skills. We move fast–you’ll never be bored here, and there’s plenty of room for growth.
- Develop, own, and manage email and other customer nurturing initiatives to support and qualify leads
- Track and report on goals and other conversion metrics to measure efficacy of marketing initiatives
- Maintain error-free integrations between our marketing software and manage new integrations as needed
- Support the management of our Hubspot instance, including optimizing existing workflows, accuracy of data, hygiene and performance monitoring
- Diligent management and maintenance of the connection between Salesforce and Hubspot—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Plan, improve, and optimize campaign workflows in Hubspot, including testing and experimentation, data gathering, analysis and interpretation of results to streamline lead journeys
- In conjunction with PPC specialist, tracking and attributing lead journeys from organic and PPC sources using Hubspot and Google Analytics, including Google Tag Manager
- Evaluate existing lead flows and lead routing, including marketing-to-sales process improvements
- Educate the team on evolving best practices and trends in marketing automation to ensure current efforts are as effective as possible
- Experience: 2+ years in digital marketing, marketing automation, including reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is mandatory
- Must be advanced Hubspot user
- Working knowledge of lead attribution and customer journey mapping
- Expert knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of email marketing and marketing automation best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience reporting and making optimizations based on results
- Creativity and commitment to high performance
- Time management skills
- Research skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and internal QA process
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment
Bellwood and EHN Canada is an employment equity employer. If you should require accommodation during the interview process please contact human resources.