EHN Canada is a national network of addiction treatment centres with over 75+ years of restoring Canadian lives. We need an experienced digital marketer to introduce our outpatient addiction and mental health programs to the Canadian market. The Outpatient Marketing Coordinator will work with the Digital Marketing and Outpatient teams to create campaigns that will increase awareness of, and admissions into, our growing outpatient offerings.
Your work will help more people get life-saving treatment.
Who You Are
You’re a creative and strategic multi-tasker who has experience running digital campaigns for both B2B and B2C segments. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and create if needed. You have an eye for reporting and are dedicated to measuring the success of your campaigns. You work quickly and are agile-minded, constantly iterating, learning, and testing. You can work independently yet have exemplary teamwork skills when it comes to integrating the department’s needs into campaigns.
About the Team
We’re encouraged to take risks, fail fast, and disrupt the status quo. We go sailing, do (virtual) escape rooms, and eat pizza together. There’s always snacks in the office and we hold flexible hours–we respect that team players get the work done. Everyone has a voice and high performers are rewarded. Each member of the team wears many hats; we are supported in developing new skills. We move fast–you’ll never be bored here, and there’s plenty of room for growth.
- Translate the marketing needs of the Outpatient team into thoughtful, strategic campaigns, coordinating their production from start to finish to analysis
- Ideate, strategize and manage both brand awareness and direct response ads to accomplish Outpatient admissions goals
- Researching and targeting new and existing audiences across the suite of Outpatient services
- Periodically evaluate marketing activities of competitors and report material findings to leadership
- Improve the Outpatient digital experience by evaluating customer needs and exploring ways to streamline interactions with the Admissions team
- It is crucial in this position that the candidate can take ideas and feedback from multiple channels and create cohesive and effective campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design the following:
- B2B and B2C email campaigns
- Search, social, and display advertisements
- Organic social and influencer marketing
- Suggest and create traditional advertising campaigns, where appropriate
- Web pages and landing pages
- SEO strategy
- Experience: 2+ years
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent
- Experience with Hubspot
- Strong sense for the right creative
- Working knowledge of ad platforms and targeting audiences
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- Research skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment
- Traditional marketing experience is a bonus
Qualified candidates should submit resumes and a cover letter to [email protected] We will also accept resumes via mail or fax at (416) 495-7943. For further information, please visit our website at www.bellwood.ca.
Bellwood and EHN Canada is an employment equity employer.
If you should require accommodation during the interview process please contact human resources.