This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned, multi-disciplinary team that is focused on quality care, using best practice treatment, teamwork and respect with the added use and function of Wagon online services.
EHN Outpatient Services is seeking two (2) full-time counsellors to work remotely providing individual and group treatment virtually. This position requires up to two (2) evenings per week and some weekends.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide a combination of individual and group counselling sessions, case management, referent/family communication, and team activities including regular supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides individual and group treatment to clients with substance abuse disorder, mood and anxiety disorders and other mental health conditions
- Works therapeutically with a diverse client population using evidence based modalities including DBT, CBT, and ACT
- Identifies treatment issues and goals with clients
- Collaborates in the development, implementation and follow-up of client care plans
- Completes detailed documentation and charting appropriately as per their regulatory college’s guidelines
- Prepares reports or correspondence in timely manner
- Participates in weekly meetings and supervision
- Liaises with stakeholders including families, referral sources, aftercare providers, EAP representatives, parole and probation officers, verbally, electronically and/or in writing as required
- Maintains appropriate professional associations and provides current documentation to HR
- Ability to conduct clinical services via online, telephone and video counselling
- Provides supervision for students in placement at Bellwood & EHN Online, as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum three -five years of direct client experience
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or relevant discipline preferred
- Current registration with a regulated professional College required (i.e. CRPO, College of SW,College of Psychotherapists)
- Role models excellence in client care and serves as a collegial mentor for the team
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking, communication, facilitation and decision-making skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all members of the team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates commitment to best practice and quality improvement
- Commitment to the vision and goals of the organization
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Salary range: $60,000 to $71,000 commensurate with experience
Candidates should submit resumes to Elvira Trichilo, Human Resources Consultant at [email protected]. EHN Canada is an employment equity employer. If you should require accommodation during the interview process please contact human resources.