Based on over 100 years of combined experience in addiction medicine and related mental health issues, EHN-CANADA offers an unprecedented state-of-the-art treatment program in Calgary, Alberta. Employing a medical model, clients will receive physician supervised detox including the use of medication assisted therapies and 24-hour nursing care. A comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessment will be conducted when all clients enter the program.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Residential Manager, is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the facility including budget management, programming and staffing. He/she will ensure staff are in accordance with EHN policies and procedures as well as provides leadership to staff. In addition, the Residential Manager is responsible for ensuring the facility meets and adheres to licensing, occupational health and safety and provincial regulations. He/she will conduct program screening, reviews and coordinate client admissions and care.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Master’s degree in a related field
· 3 years of recent supervisory experience
· 3 years of experience in residential addiction or mental health setting or private health care, clinic or hospital setting
· Experience in operations of a residential facility
· Strong ethical boundaries and leadership skills are required
· Ability to relate effectively and establish positive interpersonal relationships with clients and staff
· Ability to establish treatment and recovery plans in collaboration with clients and Clinical Manager/team
· Must demonstrate effective oral, written and organizational skills including clinical note taking and written assessments
· Willingness to be curious about self and prioritize self care
· Ability to work in MS Word and Excel, ability to enter data into database
Qualified applicants wishing to apply for this exciting opportunity can send resume and cover letter by email to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.