With over 30 years of experience, Bellwood’s comprehensive programs are designed to meet the specific needs of each patient. Our treatment programs provide excellent medical care and include rich and diverse programming. Patients receive specialized therapy, education, nutrition, and fitness training to address all aspects of health and recovery.
Each patient is assigned their own addiction physician and a psychiatrist to address any concurrent mental health issues.
Our Holistic Program Includes
- Withdrawal Management/ Detox
- 24/7 medical care and support
- Psychotherapy including CBT and DBT
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Education and Counselling
- Physical Education and Fitness
- 12-Step Education and Support Groups
Our experienced addiction treatment professionals use a holistic approach to address the physical, psychological, social and spiritual aspects of health and recovery. Bellwood’s professional team has extensive medical and counselling expertise in addiction treatment and is experienced in working with individuals with co-occurring substance abuse and mental health problems.
Our Team Includes
- Physicians, Psychiatrists, and Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Registered Psychotherapists
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses
- Addiction Counsellors, including those with specialized training in post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, problem gambling, and sexual compulsion
- Physical Health Instructors
- Life Skills Coaches
- Staff in Recovery
Addiction Treatment Programs