The admissions process begins with a confidential call to one of our Admissions Specialists anytime, day or night. We will start by getting to know the client by asking a number of questions to understand what unique needs and wants they are presenting with. An initial phone conversation will take place for about 20 minutes with the client, family member or person referring to determine the current situation and assess any medical and clinical needs. If Whiterock is the right place for the client, an admission can be scheduled as early as the same day. We help people begin treatment as soon as possible.
At Whiterock, we realize that aftercare is critical for successful long-term recovery. That’s why one year free aftercare is included in the package price for our residential treatment programs, for all patients who complete treatment. We also provide the option of online aftercare through our Wagon Online Outpatient Clinic.
Call Us Now!
If you have would like to enrol in one of our treatment programs, have any questions, or would like to book a facility tour, please call us at 1-888-767-3955. Our phone lines are open 24/7—so you can call us anytime.
Many employee benefit plans cover EHN Canada’s residential treatment programs for alcohol and drug addiction. Call us now at 1-888-767-3955 and tell us the name of your employer and your insurance provider—we’ll help you figure out if you’re covered!
Costs and Payment for Private Detox and Drug Rehab
All Whiterock- EHN Canada services are strictly voluntary. Whiterock is a private detox and drug rehab centre and we do not accept coverage from the provincial health insurance plan.
The cost of private detox and drug rehab will vary based on the client’s needs and length of stay in the Program. Sometimes an employer or insurance company will cover the costs of private detox and drug rehab. Each insurance plan is different, but it is possible that insurance will provide at least some coverage for services at Whiterock. It is best to contact our Admissions Office at Whiterock to inquire.
Financing Private Detox and Drug Rehab
Paying for your recovery can seem overwhelming. But there are a variety of ways to finance your treatment if you don’t have money, insurance or your insurance only provides minimal if any coverage at all. We offer affordable payment plans through Health Smart Financial Services. Click the PayBright button to learn more about Instant Financing. There is no commitment or obligation.
Financing options include:
- Specialized loan: Certain financial companies will offer loan packages to help people pay for healthcare costs. They tend to have lower interest rates than credit cards and health care cards. SEE OUR LOAN COMPANY
- Home equity loan: If you have a home to offer as collateral, you may want to consider getting a home equity loan, which has a lower interest rate than a personal loan.
- Personal savings: You may want to think about using your personal savings instead of opening a credit card or getting a loan.
- Health care credit card: Some credit card companies offer specialized health care cards with lower interest rates than standard credit cards.
- Payment plan/sliding scale: Many recovery programs understand the hardship of paying for treatment and will create an individualized payment plan based on what people can realistically afford.
- You can create a campaign on crowdfunding websites, such as GoFundMe in a few easy clicks and share it with friends and family to raise money for your treatment.