Sandstone Inpatient Treatment Centre
Family Treatment Support
Addiction is a family disease. As our patients work towards recovery from addiction this or other mental health disorders, we provide their families with the knowledge and skills they need to support their loved ones and themselves. We also offer support to other families who may need it.
Our Family Treatment Support Programs
All of these programs are currently offered online, to maximize accessibility and convenience.
Family Education Workshop
A three half-day workshop that educates family members on substance use disorders and how they impact families. This program is offered three days out of each month.
- Mon, May 30—Wed, Jun 1, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, June 27—Wed, June 29, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, July 25—Wed, July 27, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT- Register Now
- Mon, Aug. 29—Wed, Aug. 31, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, Oct. 3—Wed, Oct. 5, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, Nov. 7—Wed, Nov. 9, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, Dec. 12—Wed, Dec 14, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
Family Process Group (formerly Family Aftercare)
A weekly support group for families with a loved one in treatment for addiction or mental illness.
Family Process Group is a weekly aftercare group offered virtually to family members across Canada. This group is for family members (of EHN patients and/or in the community) who are looking for support because a loved one is struggling with addiction or mental health.
- Online every Thursday, 7 – 9 p.m. (EST)
Email us Related Programs
Looking to help a loved one struggling with addiction or another mental illness? EHN Canada offers a variety of evidence-based, inpatient and outpatient treatment programs at our treatment centres around the country.