I can’t take time off work but I know I need professional help with my alcohol or drug problem.
What if I don’t need to be in a residential treatment program for alcohol or drugs- what are my options?
What if I can’t afford an addiction residential treatment program?
These are examples of issues and questions that arise when our clinical team is assessing and helping an individual with an alcohol or drug problem. Sometimes individual counselling or an intensive residential rehab program for alcohol and drugs are not an option.
Bellwood Health Services can still help. Bellwood’s research and clinical team have designed a new innovative program, called the Intensive Outpatient Program for individuals who need an intensive treatment program but due to personal, financial or work obligations cannot enroll in an intensive long-term residential rehab program for substance abuse.
Some of the exceptional key features of this program are:
- Flexibility (evening sessions)
- Group therapy and psycho education on addiction recovery. You will learn and take away tools and techniques to abstain from using alcohol or drugs, as well as learn how to manage those triggers that may drive you to use alcohol or drugs.
- Substance abuse monitoring
- Expertise from Bellwood’s addiction healthcare professionals.
- CSAM Physician: A doctor specialized in addiction medicine that will monitor and be a part of your recovery team in your treatment process
- Bonus! One-Year long of Aftercare ( Support provided by our clinical team after you complete the Intensive Outpatient Program. You are not alone!)
The Intensive Outpatient Program is suitable for individuals in the GTA area.
This program offers several of the intensive residential treatment benefits but at a fraction of the cost!
Suitability for this program must be assessed and determined by our Intake and Assessment Clinical Team.
To learn more about this program, please visit: https://www.edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/locations/inpatient-centres/bellwood/
Addiction recovery is one phone call away. Simply give us a call 24/7 days a week: 1-800-387-6198. Conveniently, we also offer online chat: www.bellwood.ca.