Registration is now open for our 2015 fall conference!
Historically, the Edgewood Foundation has partnered with Jack Hirose to put on a conference about healing and treating trauma, addictions and concurrent disorders. With amazing speakers like Don Meichenbaum, Stephen Grinstead and Margaret Wehrenberg, the conference has been an informative and expanding experience for over 2500 clinicians.
This year, the Edgewood Health Network is joining that partnership and taking the event national. Instead of one city, we’ll be in three! Clinicians across the country will get a chance to attend in either Richmond (Vancouver), Winnipeg or Oakville (Toronto). And with a full roster of knowledgeable speakers and practical workshops, it’s a chance to expand your skills as a mental health professional. Here are a few of the presentations we’ll be featuring:
- Creativity, Healing and the Recovery Process
- Pushing Your Clinical Skills and Effectiveness to the Next Level
- Rewiring The Brain After Trauma: A Brain-Based Therapy Approach
- Best Practices in Sexual Compulsivity Recovery for Couples
- Anger Management and Domestic Violence Treatment in a New Era
- Understanding and Treating Cannabis Use Disorder
This event is eligible for up to 21 continuing education credit hours for the full three day attendance.
We look forward to seeing you there! Register here: https://conference2015.jackhirose.com/