There are plenty of online recovery programs offerings out there. But when it comes to virtual treatment for Mood and Anxiety Disorder, not all programs are built the same. Only one online treatment program combines all the tools you need to begin—and maintain—your recovery: the convenient and comfortable online Intensive Outpatient Program from EHN Online.
Find out how we’ve built a program designed to allow you to receive effective, evidence-based treatment for Mood and Anxiety Disorder that you can access from virtually anywhere.
THE RIGHT TOOL TO BEGIN YOUR RECOVERY:
Virtual One-on-One Therapy
Nothing can replace the intimate experience of in-person, one-on-one therapy, but for those who are unable to get away from work and family obligation, virtual one-on-one therapy is the next best thing.
Our therapists are specially trained to administer online treatment, including a combination of CBT and DBT. During these sessions, you will explore the root causes of your mental health struggles, as well as set goals and establish a healthy recovery plan. The best part: you can have your 50-minute individual therapy video or phone sessions based on your schedule, including evenings, weekends, and business hours.
THE RIGHT TOOL TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS:
Virtual Group Therapy
Over the past two years, we have all had plenty of practice connecting virtually with our friends and family. And now virtual group therapy can help you feel less alone in your struggles. Our virtual group sessions allow you to connect with others who are having similar mental health struggles, including depression and anxiety. Together, you can share, process, support, and develop strategies to heal.
Facilitated by experienced mental health and addiction counsellors, we keep our groups small for an intimate, safe, and supportive experience. With a maximum of eight participants, multiple groups are conducted every week at various times, including evenings and weekends.
THE RIGHT TOOL TO STAY ON TRACK OF YOUR PROGRESS:
The Wagon App
There’s an app for everything it seems—and more than a few that claim to help with depression treatment online. But the way we use our app is different than any others. The Wagon App is only one part of the complete IOP picture, designed to be a convenient way to manage your recovery.
How does it work? When you begin treatment, you and your counsellor will sit down together to discuss your goals and create a plan to help you achieve them. Then, you will use the Wagon App to help track your progress and log your experiences. You and your counsellor will use this information to assess your recovery progress.
With the Wagon App, you will be able to:
- Set daily, weekly, monthly and one-time goals with your counsellor, to check off as you complete them!
- Schedule custom reminders and receive notifications on your phone for goals you need to complete.
- Answer daily questions about feelings, triggers, abstinence and more to help you and your counsellor identify patterns and develop coping strategies.
- Access guided exercises, therapeutic tools, and audio and video meditations to help you in moments of difficulty or to practice skills you’re learning in your sessions.
- Access to upcoming appointments, meeting links, and materials from your groups including lectures, worksheets and homework.
- And check on your progress to identify where to focus your attention and how to best manage your time.
AND THE RIGHT TOOLS TO MAINTAIN YOUR RECOVERY:
Aftercare & Alumni Network
The end of your 8-week online Intensive Outpatient Program is not the end of your recovery process—and we’re here to help all along the way. Two key tools are designed to help you maintain your recovery long-term: our Aftercare program and Thrive, our Alumni Network.
One year of Aftercare is included for all eligible patients who complete an inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment program through one of our facilities.
With Aftercare, you will receive:
- Weekly group therapy to build on the skills developed during inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment
- Connection with local resources and support groups
- Ongoing family support
- Participate in-person at a clinic location across Canada, or virtually through EHN Online
- Continued access to the Wagon app for setting goals, tracking progress, and monitoring triggers
Continued recovery takes continued support. Staying connected to other alumni can help you on your recovery journey. Together, you can share new coping strategies, successes and milestones, and simply find people who understand what you’ve been through. Thrive Recovery Community is EHN Canada’s Alumni Network, designed to create a sense of belonging, support, and strength for the rest of your life.
Ready to get started with our online intensive outpatient programs?
Outpatient Services (Multiple locations): 1-888-767-3711