Online Intensive Outpatient Program for Substance Abuse
Through a funding agreement with the Saskatchewan Health Authority, residents of Saskatchewan can access online intensive outpatient treatment for addictions at no charge. A valid Saskatchewan health card is needed to provide proof of being a resident of Saskatchewan.
Intensive Outpatient Programs (or IOPs) are for those who need more intensive treatment and structure than individual counselling alone for their substance use, but less support than an inpatient treatment centre. IOPs are online/virtual mental health and addiction treatment programs that can help you address your addictions issues.
The program will help you develop and practice important skills for recovery, and track progress on our Wagon app. This flexible program lets you achieve recovery on your own terms, with our team of trained clinicians supporting you every step of the way.
What does an IOP include?
- Evidence-based therapy for long-lasting results
- Immediate support with rolling intake
- Weekly individual and group counselling sessions
- Flexible scheduling
- Structured Aftercare program for long-term support
- Family program for added support
- Free use of our personalized app to track progress
- Personalized recovery plan for during and after treatment
- Virtual medical assistance where applicable
- Regular outcome measurement to ensure you are progressing through the program
- Access to optional drug and alcohol monitoring for those who want extra accountability
- All facilitated online so that you can continue to work or attend school and be a part of your family, while receiving treatment
Who is an IOP right for?
- You have concerns about your drinking or drug use
- Your substance use is impacting your relationships, community, job or home life, but you are still doing your best to engage in those areas of your life
- You are willing to participate in group therapy
- You can read/write English or French
- You have internet access
- You have a valid Saskatchewan health card
To speak with one of our intake staff members about IOP, please fill out the following information or call 647-435-6873.