Teen Mental Health
Healthy Minds Comprehensive Teen Program
- Online, Canada-wide
How the Program Works
- 44 hours of evidence-based therapy across 24 weeks.
- From Weeks 1-9, teens will participate in 2 hours of group therapy and 50 minutes of individual therapy per week in cohorts of 10.
- From Weeks 10-24, teens will use the Wagon app combined with bi-weekly group therapy meetings for maintenance of new education, habits, and wellness.
- Four three-hour sessions, based on emotion-focused therapy (EFT) to help caregivers foster a healthy, informed and supportive environment for their teens to grow.
- Caregivers will learn: skills for parental coaching and cooperation; family safety-planning; psychoeducation on mental health; increasing effective responses; strengthening abilities to co-regulate; identifying new boundary setting strategies; building awareness; and setting healthy limits.
EHN Canada offers a number of recovery programs, both online and in person, across the country, for adults struggling with their mental health or addiction.