Intensive Outpatient Program
EHN Online is proud to offer programs designed to support those who have experienced traumatic events in the workplace. Experiencing trauma in the workplace can lead to depression, anxiety and other ongoing symptoms.
EHN’s Workplace Trauma program is designed to provide skills to alleviate those symptoms and get individuals back to their regular routines.
- Virtual treatment from the comfort of your own home
- Evidence-based curriculum developed and taught by leading workplace trauma, addiction, and operational stress injury experts
- Programming for loved ones
- Location: Online
- Type of Treatment: Outpatient - IOP
- 8 Weeks + 10 Months
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- Operational stress injuries including Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), with or without concurrent Substance Use or Mood & Anxiety Disorders
EHN Canada offers a number of recovery programs - both online and in person across the country.