Ledgehill Treatment Centre
Effective, compassionate addiction and mental health treatment – that’s close to home
Contact UsReach Out
We offer confidential, commitment-free ways to learn more about our private mental health and addiction treatment centre in Atlantic Canada.
Ledgehill Treatment Centre's Treatment Programs & Services
Local treatment designed for you
Amenities Offered with Our Inpatient Programs
Finding and accessing evidence-based treatment in Atlantic Canada isn’t always easy. Ledgehill’s multidisciplinary team – including doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, psychotherapists, counsellors, and coaches – are dedicated to providing the best care possible. Together, they will help you learn and implement skills to overcome addiction and mental health struggles.
Our private inpatient programs include:
- On-site medical professionals, with 24/7 access to nurses for detox, withdrawal, and general medical support
- Science-backed therapies such as Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT)
- Holistic care that includes mindfulness and fitness
- Access to peer support groups, like Alcoholics Anonymous and SMART Recovery, during and after treatment
- Access to EHN Canada’s family programs that help support loved ones in your recovery and their healing
- Detox and withdrawal management
- Therapeutic art and music that includes yoga, fitness, meditation, and art therapy
- One year of aftercare and lifelong access to EHN’s Thrive alumni network
Your Journey to Recovery
Stories from Ledgehill
You have to go into recovery for you. It sounds bad, but it’s not: recovery is a selfish process.Stephen S.
This was the first treatment centre I went to for help, breaking a 15 year cycle of addiction with alcohol, drugs, and gaming. Today my life in recovery is unrecognizable from my ‘life’ in active addiction.Alumni