Ledgehill Treatment Centre
Effective, compassionate addiction and mental health treatment – that’s close to home.
Contact UsReach Out
We offer confidential, commitment-free ways to learn more about our private mental health and addiction treatment centre in Atlantic Canada.
Ledgehill Treatment Centre Reviews
Local treatment designed for you
Accessing treatment for addiction or a mental health disorder shouldn’t have to mean travelling far from home. It’s why we chose to offer treatment in Nova Scotia, amidst Annapolis Valley’s renowned beauty and tranquillity. At Ledgehill, our clinicians and counsellors are local, so we understand where you’re coming from – your needs, your concerns, and your community. Upon graduation from treatment, we will help guide you back into regular life again, while supporting an integration into local and supportive recovery communities. And we pride ourselves on serving local cuisine throughout your stay.
Amenities Offered with Our Inpatient Programs
Finding and accessing evidence-based treatment in Atlantic Canada isn’t always easy. Ledgehill’s multidisciplinary team – including doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, psychotherapists, counsellors, and coaches – are dedicated to providing the best care possible. Together, they will help you learn and implement skills to overcome addiction and mental health struggles.
Our private inpatient programs include:
- On-site medical professionals, with 24/7 access to nurses for withdrawal management and general medical support
- Science-backed therapies such as Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT)
- Holistic care that includes mindfulness and fitness
- Access to peer support groups, like Alcoholics Anonymous and SMART Recovery, during and after treatment
- Access to EHN Canada’s family programs that help support loved ones in your recovery and their healing
- Therapeutic art and music as well as yoga, fitness, meditation
- One year of aftercare and lifelong access to EHN’s Thrive alumni network