Edgewood Treatment Centre
Private Addiction Treatment in Vancouver Island’s Nanaimo.
Community-focussed, evidence-based treatment for addiction recovery
Contact UsReach Out
We offer several confidential, no-commitment ways to learn more about our treatment centre.
Edgewood Treatment Centre Reviews
See What Sets Edgewood Apart
Edgewood Treatment Centre's Treatment Programs & Services
With over 30 years of experience with mental health and addiction treatment services, Edgewood Treatment Centre provides effective treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, trauma and psychological injuries. Standing strong on B.C.’s beautiful Vancouver Island, Edgewood is the perfect location to help our patients get their lives back.
We have mental health and addiction treatment programs backed by science, honed from years of research and experience, and supported by a thriving community. We’re constantly innovating our treatment programs to ensure we’re offering our patients the best care possible. That’s what makes Edgewood a trusted evidence-based rehab centre in B.C.
Amenities Offered with Our Inpatient Programs
What’s Offered in Edgewood Inpatient Programs
- On-site medical professionals, including nurses available 24/7
- Evidence-based approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), and Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Access to staff psychiatrists
- Individual counselling and small group therapy
- Integrated care that includes art therapy, yoga, meditation, music therapy, and fitness
- Access to peer support groups, like Alcoholics Anonymous, SMART Recovery, and Dharma/Refuge recovery groups during and after treatment
- One year of Aftercare programming
- Ongoing Alumni Outreach Program
How it Works
Stories from Edgewood
I thought being in rehab was the worst thing that ever happened to me. Turns out it was the best thing that ever happened in my life. I am eternally grateful for the staff at EdgewoodEdgewood Alum
Without this program I wouldn't be sober today. It's the people that I met here and the friendships that I continue to build that helps me stay sober.Edgewood Alum
Very grateful for the staff at Edgewood and the staff for helping me piece my life back together.Edgewood Alum
There is a happiness out there. I've had a little taste of it and I want more. Thank you Edgewood, for not giving up on me.Edgewood Alum