When an employer sends an employee with a substance use disorder for public treatment, there is a low probability that the employee will successfully achieve recovery and return to work with normal productivity. Therefore, there is a high expected cost of disability pay and lost productivity.
EHN Canada’s treatment programs have industry-leading success rates, meaning that the total expected cost of sending an employee for treatment to an EHN Canada facility is lower than that of sending an employee for private treatment elsewhere, due to the lower expected cost of disability pay and lost productivity for the EHN Canada option.
Call Us If You Have Any Questions
If you would like to learn more about the treatment programs provided by EHN Canada, enrol yourself in one of our programs, or refer someone else, please call us at one of the numbers below. Our phone lines are open 24/7—so you can call us anytime.
- 1-866-926-4196 for Bellwood Health Services in Toronto, ON
- 1-587-602-0266 for EHN Sandstone, in Calgary, AB
- 1-866-946-4806 for Edgewood Treatment Centre in Nanaimo, BC
- 1-866-627-8604 for EHN Whiterock, in Surrey, BC
- 1-866-965-4345 for Clinique Nouveau Départ in Montreal, QC