Ledgehill for Women Treatment Centre
A safe and comfortable space for women to recover.
Contact UsReach Out
Questions about Ledgehill for Women? We’re here to help answer them.
Get to Know Ledgehill's Women's Facility
Ledgehill for Women's Treatment Programs & Services
In Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia, we offer women a chance to recover from mental health disorders and addiction with our evidence-based treatment programs. Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, psychotherapists, counsellors, and coaches are dedicated to helping you learn and implement skills to overcome addiction, trauma, and mental health disorders.
Amenities Offered with Our Inpatient Programs
- On-site medical professionals, with 24/7 access to nurses
- Evidence-based approaches to treatment including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT)
- Detox and withdrawal management
- Psychiatric support and a team of highly qualified mental health professionals
- Individual and group therapy
- Integrated care (yoga, meditation, fitness, nutrition, sleep hygiene, art therapy)
- Family therapy
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Online recovery tools using the Wagon app
How it Works
Stories from Ledgehill for Women
This was the first treatment centre I went to for help, breaking a 15 year cycle of addiction with alcohol, drugs, and gaming. Today my life in recovery is unrecognizable from my ‘life’ in active addiction.