Edgewood Treatment Centre
Family Treatment Support
Edgewood’s treatment programs prioritize the family members of those in addiction recovery
Addiction is a family disease. As our patients work towards addiction recovery or other mental health treatment, we provide their families with the knowledge and skills they need to support their loved ones and themselves. We also offer support to other families who may need it.
Treatment Program Features
Our family programs are available to loved ones (not just kin) of anyone enrolled in an EHN Canada program.
- Location: Nationwide
- Category: Online
- Length: Varies
Our Family Treatment Support Programs
All of these programs are currently offered online, to maximize accessibility and convenience.
Family Education Workshop
A three half-day workshop that educates family members on substance use disorders and how they impact families. This program is offered three days out of each month.
- Mon, May 30—Wed, Jun 1, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, June 27—Wed, June 29, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, July 25—Wed, July 27, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT- Register Now
- Mon, Aug. 29—Wed, Aug. 31, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, Oct. 3—Wed, Oct. 5, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, Nov. 7—Wed, Nov. 9, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
- Mon, Dec. 12—Wed, Dec 14, 2022, 12:00–3:30 PM EDT – Register Now
Families Connect Group (formerly Family Aftercare)
A weekly support group for families with a loved one seeking addiction counselling or mental health treatment.
Families Connect is a weekly aftercare group offered virtually to family members across Western Canada. This group is for family members (of EHN patients and/or in the community) who are looking for support because a loved one is struggling with addiction or mental health.
- Online every Wednesday from 3:00 – 4:00 pm PT
Looking to help a loved one struggling with addiction or another mental illness? EHN Canada offers a variety of evidence-based, inpatient and outpatient treatment programs at our treatment centres around the country.